Friday, January 25, 2019

My Career Restart Journey | One Amongst You

Hey there my dear WOMEN!

This sharing is for you who has the similar story of struggling through the hardships when it is restarting career after a BREAK.

Don't you find it difficult and tough when you want to restart your job? For me and for many other women whom I have come across, ITS A BIG YES, sadly.

Who are We, Women? By nature, we are Resilient. Resilient denotes, elasticity, flexibility, dynamic, energetic and liveliness. With all these qualities shouldn't we be proud and come back with CONFIDENCE than before? Yes we have to and we can.

Thats how I restarted my career journey after 4 years of break by getting help from a networking portal called JobsForHer.com.

Read my Restarter Journey here and know everybody has one's own piece of cake if proper effort is taken.
Copyrights Reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Scribble Please...