Monday, September 29, 2014

World Coffee Day - In LOVE with Coffee....

Very Many Thanks to Vidya Sury of Write Tribe AGAIN for making us all know about WORLD COFFEE DAY..after World Gratitude Day.

One more occasion to write on a favourite topic of mine...

Yes I love COFFEE... OFFEE...FFEE...EE...E... Here is my recent POEM on COFFEE - My Drug!!! I dont know why, but I had fallen in love with Coffee very long ago...When I realised this, I wrote the above mentioned poem(hope you have read it).

And yes this post is in connection with World Heart Day. As many reports say coffee is good for health if its consumed in a limited proportion as they say with FACTS HERE..... I'm writing here that what happens to you(esp. to me) when you(I) DRINK COFFEE....



Its a kind of drug which makes me Calm &
                                                            Focused...

It converts Tensions to Taste 
                   Stress to silence.... 

Little is More...
              When nothing is there...

When something is wrong...
              Coffee is my song...

Though it seem to be story...
           I'm in MUCH LOVE with Coffee....  

This is how COFFEE works for me... ;) Enjoy more & drink less coffee...Have a HEALTHY LIFE ahead.....Wishing you all a GREAT LIFE...on this WORLD HEART DAY....


*Disclaimer: Its not a recommendation to consume more coffee and more consumption may spoil your health... :-p

#WriteTribe #Coffee




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Scribble Please...